Monday, January 18, 2010

A Typical dream.

Salam.

I need to start all over again, or else, I'll never make any improvements. I am still who I am but now, I need to run and catch what I'd missed before. Trying something is not as easy as it looks - others make it looks so easy - but for how long can I only stand still and watch others grow. I need to make an attempt to move. Make my own decisions and consider options I had in life.
Expressing what I think and what I feel is not easy for me. I don't know. It always didn't work the way I wanted it to be.
Maybe you guys can help me in any way. I just need a little bit of courage to make my first step.
It would be wonderful to start here.
Oh, just a little bit about me.

I'm a petite girl, in my second semester doing 2 years IB diploma for the year 2009-2011.
This will be my IB journey I suppose.

Dream may be sweet but the reality is just not as sweet as it had been portrayed.

in the name of Allah, Most Gracious and Most Merciful.
I launched my Dream and Reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment