Friday, September 11, 2015

September 2015

It is almost two years and a half since the last post.
To only challenge myself how far is it since the last time that I had grown up to be like.

Life is not always a bed of roses, true. Not always thorns in the black forest too. What  more do I need to just step out from this evaluation space, than a failure. A failed education year. Look around what is happening, bystander need to get out and experience the world too, mungkin.

Probably I'd waste the whole 4 years of my university years leaning, nothing. A blunted life.
Tapi mungkin juga Allah beri sesuatu yang mungkin tak nampak pun lagi hikmahnya.

Its okay.

So I suppose I decide to share a tiny bit of what Allah awj had granted me with. Maybe a lot of it will just be ramble and rants.

We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment